DEAR DIARY
7:28 PM
I love you,
and i want to wish it all back.
I miss you,
and i want to stay here, stand still, never move on.
How naive and foolish.
I can't move on, not tonight.
I miss you badly now.
:(
Remember the day,
your palm in mine,
we travelled the world,
and ruled the skies.
Please tell me it's not true,
i don't need other chances,
i just need one,
and that one lies with you.
I know now is too late.
Life has a way of disappointing you at some point or another.
I don't need anyone anymore.
Don't want it anymore.
Can time just stand still for a moment?
Can life just leave me alone for a moment?
Maybe i'm not meant for relationships. Haha.
Funny thought, goodbye.
EDIT//
I'm feeling slightly better now.
Maybe friends is good. I know i've wasted countless of precious hours that i could have spent studying. Sigh, i hope time is still on my side. Baby, thanks. Maybe we don't cut it as lovers, but friends forever? I love you still, but for now it's not a sad kind of love, it's a happy we can be talking normally kind.
Miss you till i die. Haha.